Chia Seeds are called superfood, as it can provide energy, proteins,...
Pink rock salt is much superior to sea salt or common table salt. It is...
Pumpkin Seeds are one of the efficient way to have alkaline sources of...
Food Cure Phool Makhana is a super snack with loads of health benefits....
Nigella Sativa or kalonji seeds has numerous health benefits right from,...
Green Coffee is an anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and phytonutrients...
Sabja Seeds or Basil seeds are the seeds of the basil plant, other names...
Phool Makhana is a super snack with...
Phool Makhana is a super snack with loads of health benefits. This non cereal food is superior to many dry fruits like almond,coconut, walnut or cashew in terms of proteins, phenol or ascorbic acids. Its low sodium and high magnesium content makes it beneficial for those suffering from heart diseases, high blood pressure, diabetes and obesity.
4 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
This plant which just simply grows on a pond, does wonders to the human body with its amazing benefits apart from being just the richest source of calcium content.
◦ Helps prevent heart diseases and controls the blood pressure in the body due to the presence of two elements. The decreased content of sodium and increased of potassium which helps regulate the flow.
◦ This food is considered to be good for premature aging, arthritis and impotence.
◦ Why take various sleeping medicines when you have a healthier solution to all the sleeping disorders? Just munchon a few of these makhana and you will get a good night sleep!
◦ These lotus seeds contain great source of protein and starch. They also contain low fat which is supposed to be perfect for diabetic patients.
◦ This food is recommended during pregnancy. The rich nutrients present in the phool makhana is very good for the fetal development.
◦ Consuming this makes your stomach feel full and this contains low fats as well as high fibre, which is aperfect combination of weight loss plan.
◦ It helps to maintain the regulation of the kidneys.
◦ A food that contains high calcium, rich in antioxidants and proteins is great for all the vegetarian and vegans out there.
◦ Fox nuts contain various calming properties. Thus, by consuming a handful of these, it can help get rid of the stress present.
◦ Apart from anti aging, it also helps to have a great fairer and glowing skin as well. This is due to the presence of the various antioxidants.
Commonly known as lotus seeds or fox nuts, phool makhana holds an important place in the Indian ayurveda too. It is considered to be one of the main sources of food when the Indians fast. This makhana is widely used to make some delicious traditional Indian kheer or can be easily munched on just like popcorn.